Tuesday, March 19, 2019


This first project was a little challenging from trying to navigate all the tiny buttons and trying to execute the F and number pad commands on my laptop.  I'm going to buy a keyboard first thing tomorrow morning so that I can utilize the shortcut commands.  Hooking up a mouse has greatly improved my movement throughout Blender from my first attempt without it.  I'm not sure if I was supposed to make that spherical image that is on the syllabus but I will try to recreate that when I get a keyboard.  I definitely feel more confident on making more 3D images with Blender.  It is really a remarkable program.  I can see why the others you mentioned rent for $3,000 and up.








1 comment:

  1. Nice going Nneka... A keyboard and mouse will help greatly. Make sure you get a keyboard that has a number pad on the right hand side. They start at $15 at Best Buy.

    ReplyDelete