Thursday, April 25, 2019

Cup

The first time I tried to do this following the tutorial was successful. However, when I went back to create more cups with alternative dimensions I ended up with cups that had a million vertices which made it impossible to add loop cuts and a handle.  After about 5 times of starting all over I finally figured out what I did wrong.  When I applied the subdivision modifier, I clicked on apply after changing the views and render to 3.  When I didn't click apply and continued on, I didn't have the vertices problem.  Not sure why that made a difference but none the less I had fun once I got the hang of it!





1 comment:

  1. The solution is NOT to click apply on the subdivision surface modifier... just leave it open on the side menu... These look good though.

    ReplyDelete